Leírás és Paraméterek
The FV-2014-IRIS is a new high intensity LED industrial Film Viewer that combines the features of the proven FV-2014 14"x17" LED Film Viewer with the new FV-2018-IRIS Ultra High Intensity LED Spot Film Viewer. Just like the FV-2014, the viewer can operate 24-hours continuously and achieve a 4.0D film on the 14"x17" section. It can also achieve a 4.4D on the ultra-high intensity spot with adjustable iris.
- Max brightness is approx. ≥ 100,000 Cd/m2, ≤ 4.0D
- 13" x 16.1" Window size (fits 14" x 17" Film)
- Bright enough to view 4.0 Density Film
- Vertical and horizontal illumination of 14"x17" view can be adjusted with the push of a button. Allows for viewing different size film on one viewer without external masking.
- Dimmer control: Adjust the intensity from 5% to 100%.
- Rugged viewer feet that can support the viewer at any angle or wall mount
- Step pedal operation
- New "Screen Grab" film holder for your convenience
- Low heat output
- Low noise - fan speed varies with temperature
- Low power consumption
- Universal Power Supply - use it anywhere
FV-2014-IRIS Additional Features
- Dual view window: 14"x17" and IRIS Spot Viewer
- Quickly switch from 14"x17" to spot by pressing the "IRIS" key.
- Illuminate both spot and 14"x17" window at the same time.
- Adjustable Iris: 0.2" to 4" (5mm to 100mm)
- Adjustable Starting Intensity in Standard Mode
- Adjustable Standby Intensity in Step Pedal Mode
- Intensity when step pedal is activated can now be adjusted from 0 - 100%.
- New Transparent Glass added on top of the Iris so a magnifier can rest on it.
FV-2014-IRIS Spot Viewer Features
- Max Luminance: ≥ 280,000 Cd/m2, ≤ 4.4D
- Viewer Window: 0.2" to 4.0" (5 - 100 mm)
- Uniformity: g = 0.95
- Diffusion: σ = 0.95